Building Business Success In Champaign County.
The Champaign County Economic Development office works in close partnership with new and existing businesses to create an environment for growth and success within Champaign County. Our goal is the mutual, long-term success of your business and the region as a whole in order to create long-term prosperity.
We can assist with a variety of business-related activities related to business growth, expansion or relocation. These include:
- Business growth programs
- Site selection and expansion
- Office or manufacturing space availability
- Incentive programs
- Workforce development and planning
- City/county partnerships
- Local business synergy programs
Please contact the Champaign County Economic Development office at 937-653-5764 or E-mail: email@example.com.
Champaign County is conveniently nestled in the heart of west central Ohio.
- Established in 1805
- 30 miles from Columbus or Dayton; 10 miles from Springfield
- Serviced by U.S. Routes 68 and 36; within 15 miles of Interstates 70 and 75
- Blend of service, retail, manufacturing and agricultural businesses
- Miles of bike trails, hiking trails, rivers and wooded area wind its way through the county
- Population approximately 39,800; 428 square miles
- Quaint shopping, dining and art/antique shops
- Home to Warren Grimes the "father of aviation lighting"
- Well-known Champaign Countians include: William Saxbe, Clancy Brown, Johnny Appleseed and A.B. Graham
- Airport: Grimes Field (General Aviation)
- Home to Urbana University
- Destinations: Simon Kenton recreation trails, Cedar Bog, Ohio Caverns, Johnny Appleseed Museum, Mad River, Champaign County Fairgrounds, Kiser Lake State Park